I believe that the fox symbolizes the end of Paolo's childhood. Paolo at this point seemed as if all he remembered as a child would no longer help him anymore and he had to mature much further beyond his years.
I agree with Carolyn that the fox symbolizes the end of Paolo's childhood. When Paolo first gets the fox he feels like he has power over it. Not a tyrannical power, but a loving power. He feels that it is his responsiblily to tame and love it. Having a responsibilty often shows the growing of a person because they they become aware that their actions are important for the growing of another being or in this case an animal.
2 comments:
I believe that the fox symbolizes the end of Paolo's childhood. Paolo at this point seemed as if all he remembered as a child would no longer help him anymore and he had to mature much further beyond his years.
I agree with Carolyn that the fox symbolizes the end of Paolo's childhood. When Paolo first gets the fox he feels like he has power over it. Not a tyrannical power, but a loving power. He feels that it is his responsiblily to tame and love it. Having a responsibilty often shows the growing of a person because they they become aware that their actions are important for the growing of another being or in this case an animal.
Post a Comment