This is a tough one. I think that it somewhat shows how Luis is giving Paolo a materialistic item in return for Paolo being ignored. Luis soon gives them a greater deal of money (although by force), and leaves Paolo all together. It's a symbol of Paolo's love and hate for Luis.
I think the panting that Luis bought for Paolo is a way to show him that he cares for him. Yet I think the love he has for him is untrue... I belive Angel care for him much more. When Paolo, Angel, and Luis go into town it is not Luis that goes after him but it is Angel. So I think that at the panting the Luis buys for him showes how how he cares for him not love he may feel for him.
2 comments:
This is a tough one. I think that it somewhat shows how Luis is giving Paolo a materialistic item in return for Paolo being ignored. Luis soon gives them a greater deal of money (although by force), and leaves Paolo all together. It's a symbol of Paolo's love and hate for Luis.
I think the panting that Luis bought for Paolo is a way to show him that he cares for him. Yet I think the love he has for him is untrue... I belive Angel care for him much more. When Paolo, Angel, and Luis go into town it is not Luis that goes after him but it is Angel. So I think that at the panting the Luis buys for him showes how how he cares for him not love he may feel for him.
Post a Comment