Monday, November 19, 2007

Question 1

Why can't Angel kill Paolo?

2 comments:

Krista P. said...

I think Angel doesn't kill Paolo because he sees him as someone who could act as a servant. In the barren land, there is nowhere that Paolo can run to, and he is therefore not a threat. He is also not seen as a threat because Paolo is so young, and might not understand what is happening.
Paolo doesn't kill Paolo later on because Paolo has grown on Angel, and they are like father and son.

Kayla V said...

I think Angel doesn't kill Paolo because there is a part of him that knows it's wrong to kill an innocent child. In all the evil he had done in his life I think that part of him was still loving. This love starts to show more when he starts to father and eventually love Paolo.