Monday, November 19, 2007

Question 2

Why do you think Angel was so murderous?

3 comments:

Krista P. said...

I think that he was murderous because he was unsure of himself and his life. He killed because he was scared. It seems to me like an addiction, he kills once and keeps on killing. Innocent Paolo ends his addiction, since Paolo gets Angel addicted to love.

Carolyn F. said...

I believe with what Krista had said. I also believe he killed because he was unwilling to except the life that he had. In the story at one point he states that he wished he lived his life diffrently. So I think that he kills because he does not like the life he has and misery loves company.

Joan Tracy said...

Hmmm this is a tough question. I had not thought of Krista's explanation, but I think there is something to that. Angel's reaction to fear and uncertainty is to kill. His redemption comes when he finally does not kill.