I think that the day Angel came marked a new life for Paolo and for Angel himself. It's a life without parents, and much mystery and unknown things. He soon travels to new places and sees new things. Not only does he see new things, but experiences new emotions and feelings.
I think Paolo was born the day Angel came because his life changed so dramatically that day. I am assuming that before Angel came his life was probably boring and very routine because it was just him and his parents. When Angel came he started to travel and life was exciting. I also think that the love between Angel and Paolo was stronger than the love Paolo had with his parents so he ended up calling Angel his father in his heart.
2 comments:
I think that the day Angel came marked a new life for Paolo and for Angel himself. It's a life without parents, and much mystery and unknown things. He soon travels to new places and sees new things. Not only does he see new things, but experiences new emotions and feelings.
I think Paolo was born the day Angel came because his life changed so dramatically that day. I am assuming that before Angel came his life was probably boring and very routine because it was just him and his parents. When Angel came he started to travel and life was exciting. I also think that the love between Angel and Paolo was stronger than the love Paolo had with his parents so he ended up calling Angel his father in his heart.
Post a Comment