I think Angel gives Paolo to Ricardo because he feels guilty for all the murders that he has done. Angel feels like he is not worthy enough to take care of him after taking his parent's life away. Before Paolo, Angel did not care about other people because he had no love in his life but after being with Paolo Angel has found love and now he wants the best for him. Angel knows that he is being looked for and so he knows that it is for the best that Paolo stays safe with Ricardo.
Hey, great blog ladies! I also loved the book as well! I think Angel wants to give Paolo to Ricardo because he feels that its better that way. Knowing that Angel is a wanted man all over town, he doesn't want little Paolo to be involved. He feels as if Paolo isn't worth losing, realizing the love he shared with him. Basicly, Angel wants Paolo to have a better life, and can have that with Ricardo. So I totally agree with you Kayla. Good answer! :)
I agree with Kayla I could not answer it more perfectly. He realizes that he can't truly give Paolo the life that he deserves, where Ricardo can. Angel I think would still love to have his presence in his life but he knows that Ricardo can offer him love more than he could ever understand. As a famous quote states “Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.” Angle should never stop loving Paolo, and he will never give up hope that he will have a more perfect life.
Hi girls, I haven't read the book, but I'm intrigued! I think as a parent (which Angel essentially becomes) you only want the best for your child, even if it's painful for you. I'm sure it broke Angel's heart to give Paolo away, but he knew it was the best for Paulo. "The hardest part of love is letting go."
4 comments:
I think Angel gives Paolo to Ricardo because he feels guilty for all the murders that he has done. Angel feels like he is not worthy enough to take care of him after taking his parent's life away. Before Paolo, Angel did not care about other people because he had no love in his life but after being with Paolo Angel has found love and now he wants the best for him. Angel knows that he is being looked for and so he knows that it is for the best that Paolo stays safe with Ricardo.
Hey, great blog ladies! I also loved the book as well! I think Angel wants to give Paolo to Ricardo because he feels that its better that way. Knowing that Angel is a wanted man all over town, he doesn't want little Paolo to be involved. He feels as if Paolo isn't worth losing, realizing the love he shared with him. Basicly, Angel wants Paolo to have a better life, and can have that with Ricardo. So I totally agree with you Kayla. Good answer! :)
I agree with Kayla I could not answer it more perfectly. He realizes that he can't truly give Paolo the life that he deserves, where Ricardo can. Angel I think would still love to have his presence in his life but he knows that Ricardo can offer him love more than he could ever understand. As a famous quote states “Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.” Angle should never stop loving Paolo, and he will never give up hope that he will have a more perfect life.
Hi girls,
I haven't read the book, but I'm intrigued! I think as a parent (which Angel essentially becomes) you only want the best for your child, even if it's painful for you. I'm sure it broke Angel's heart to give Paolo away, but he knew it was the best for Paulo. "The hardest part of love is letting go."
Post a Comment